Whether you are preparing for, in the midst of, or have recently closed on your RAD deal, we can help you:
- Create a Game Plan: We will help you create a task list and timeline prior to closing to transition your operation successfully.
- Establish HUD System Access: We assist clients with obtaining Multifamily Coordinator/User access in the Multifamily Suite in HUD’s Secure System to include TRACS, iMAX, and EIV sub systems.
- Implement Compliant Policies and Procedures: We help clients understand the program differences that prompt policy, procedure, and form revisions to be Multifamily compliant. We can create these documents for you!
- Select a TRACS Compliant Software Program: Software selection is a huge element to consider. Learn how far in advance you need to make crucial software decisions to ensure timely subsidy payments.
- Initiate the Certification and Vouchering Process: We teach you how to submit accurate tenant certifications and HAP Requests to TRACs. We know the processing nuances associated with RAD (rent phase-in, rehab assistance payments, etc).
- Provide training for Frontline Staff: We provide over 30 unique training sessions on Multifamily leasing and occupancy topics in live and webinar delivery formats.